What we do makes a difference. Like many non-profits, WITS has had to re-imagine how we think about fundraising. We are thankful for the genuine support and compassionate hearts of donors that have come together for The UnGala.
In November, WITS virtual programs will bring together students and adult volunteers for a year of mentorship, shared reading, and community building. By giving to The UnGala, you will make our virtual programs come to life!
- $250: Provides access to Epic! e-library software to five student/mentor groups for an entire school year.
- $500: Provides brand-new books for a group of students to build their at-home libraries.
- $1,000: Funds one-week of technology for WITS virtual programming -includes: Epic! e-library software, staff, web hosting, and design.
- $2,500: Funds virtual professional development workshops for a group of CPS teachers.
- $5,000: Enables WITS to deliver programs to CPS students and commit to the future of literacy in Chicago.
Our mission remains critical now more than ever. Together, we will give students a space to feel like themselves again while enjoying books and connecting with a caring mentor.